Breakfree to Smokefree
Ever since smoking was introduced to Aotearoa, it’s had a long and complicated history.
Over 8 generations, tobacco has been normalised, glamourised and made too convenient.
That's why smoking seems like a part of our daily life, and quitting can be difficult.
But today we understand the reasons smoking is so addictive, and can challenge the role tobacco has played in our lives.
And when you choose to quit, there are more options than ever to help you on your journey.
When you take that first step, you’ve got support.
You’re not alone.
You have the power to take back your story.
Breakfree to Smokefree.
Connect with a Quit Coach
- Face-to-face coaching and support
- 100% free
- Meet your coach by yourself or with whānau
- Free NRT, and info on vapes and meds
Support from Quitline
- Free phone, email and text support
- Available 24/7
- Subsidised Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
- Online blog and savings tracker
Switch to vaping to quit
- Get on a gradual quitting journey
- Cut the cost of your habit
- Stay social while quitting
- Reduce your nicotine intake